01 Oct ’17: UK-registered Enso-Impact UK and Carbon-Plus Capital, today launched a 6-month study to assess the feasibility of a social enterprise to supply renewable energy services to Kenya’s tea producers.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink
- 20 Jan, ’20: International Experts Symposium and Conference, “REDD-plus Start-up Year 2020 – Road Map to Result-based and Transferable Outcomes for Sustainabe Development”
- 30 May ’18: UK-registered Enso-Impact UK, a joint venture partner of Carbon-Plus Capital, today completed a 6-month study to assess the feasibility of a social enterprise to supply renewable energy services to Kenya’s tea producers and farmers
- 30 Apr ’18: Eco Delta Services, Carbon-Plus Capital’s Nigerian joint venture with DIFS Consultant Limited, today completed a study commissioned from Price Waterhouse Coopers Nigeria to assess the feasibility of a project in partnership with Shell Petroleum Development Company to supply electricity and other energy services to off-grid households and business in the Niger Delta based on the utilization of associated petroleum gas from oil fields that would otherwise be flared
- 28 Feb ’18: Eco Delta Services, Carbon-Plus Capital’s Nigerian joint venture with DIFS Consultant Limited, agrees a joint venture with Nigerian-registered industrial services specialist Century Group with the aim of developing an enterprise to supply electricity and other energy services to businesses and households in off-grid communities in the Niger Delta
- 01 Nov ’17: Carbon-Plus Capital and DIFS Consultant, a Nigeria-registered company specializing in social marketing, today announced the formation of Eco Delta Services Limited, a joint venture company established with the aim of pursuing commercial opportunities in low-carbon development in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria