01 Oct ’17: UK-registered Enso-Impact UK and Carbon-Plus Capital, today launched a 6-month study to assess the feasibility of a social enterprise to supply renewable energy services to Kenya’s tea producers.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink
- 30 May ’18: UK-registered Enso-Impact UK, a joint venture partner of Carbon-Plus Capital, today completed a 6-month study to assess the feasibility of a social enterprise to supply renewable energy services to Kenya’s tea producers and farmers
- 30 Apr ’18: Eco Delta Services, Carbon-Plus Capital’s Nigerian joint venture with DIFS Consultant Limited, today completed a study commissioned from Price Waterhouse Coopers Nigeria to assess the feasibility of a project in partnership with Shell Petroleum Development Company to supply electricity and other energy services to off-grid households and business in the Niger Delta based on the utilization of associated petroleum gas from oil fields that would otherwise be flared
- 28 Feb ’18: Eco Delta Services, Carbon-Plus Capital’s Nigerian joint venture with DIFS Consultant Limited, agrees a joint venture with Nigerian-registered industrial services specialist Century Group with the aim of developing an enterprise to supply electricity and other energy services to businesses and households in off-grid communities in the Niger Delta
- 01 Nov ’17: Carbon-Plus Capital and DIFS Consultant, a Nigeria-registered company specializing in social marketing, today announced the formation of Eco Delta Services Limited, a joint venture company established with the aim of pursuing commercial opportunities in low-carbon development in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria
- 01 Dec ’16: Today, the Partners and Sponsors of the Niger Delta Low Carbon Growth Initiative, released a report of the results and outcomes of a two-and-a-half day Workshop hosted by Eco Delta Services Limited, a joint venture between Carbon-Plus Capital and Nigeria-registered social marketing and stakeholder engagement specialist DIFS Consultant Limited, and a founder partner of the Initiative, to develop a strategy and work plan to deliver the next stage of the Initiative’s development