Living Carbon Jigawa is an agribusiness pilot intervention on regenerative farming in Jigawa State, nothern Nigeria. It is funded through the UK government’s Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)-funded Partnering for Accelerated Climate Transitions (PACT) Programme.
- 20 August, 2021: Carbon-Plus Capital signs agreement with Tetra Tech International to support the development of Nature-based Solutions to climate change mitigation in Nigeria in partnership with UK agricultural specialists Regen Farm Platform and Nigerian farmer outreach provider, the Centre for Dryland Agriculture
- 20 Jan, ’20: International Experts Symposium and Conference, “REDD-plus Start-up Year 2020 – Road Map to Result-based and Transferable Outcomes for Sustainabe Development”
- 30 May ’18: UK-registered Enso-Impact UK, a joint venture partner of Carbon-Plus Capital, today completed a 6-month study to assess the feasibility of a social enterprise to supply renewable energy services to Kenya’s tea producers and farmers
- 30 Apr ’18: Eco Delta Services, Carbon-Plus Capital’s Nigerian joint venture with DIFS Consultant Limited, today completed a study commissioned from Price Waterhouse Coopers Nigeria to assess the feasibility of a project in partnership with Shell Petroleum Development Company to supply electricity and other energy services to off-grid households and business in the Niger Delta based on the utilization of associated petroleum gas from oil fields that would otherwise be flared
- 28 Feb ’18: Eco Delta Services, Carbon-Plus Capital’s Nigerian joint venture with DIFS Consultant Limited, agrees a joint venture with Nigerian-registered industrial services specialist Century Group with the aim of developing an enterprise to supply electricity and other energy services to businesses and households in off-grid communities in the Niger Delta